EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS...

13:31:00

Hey Lovelies,

This release news makes me so happy! I absolutely love this show that I am about to speak about and I think after the weekly reviews you are all very much aware of my love for Jamie Fraser aha! Oh yes I am talking about ‘Outlander’, but this time it is not a review, it is some release news!


Because on the 26th October, Sony will be releasing season one on DVD and on Blu-ray, however you catch it early on Deluxe Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD from the 28th September lovelies!

Full of special features including all 16 episodes, the special editions feature featurettes, Outlander Podcasts, a gold foil slip case, five art cards, 33 deleted scenes, a behind the scenes look at the show, a table reading with the cast and crew featuring two episodes, extended cuts with over 12 minutes of footage and a 64 page book full of scripts, photos and an intro from the author of the books lovelies.

HOW BRILLIANT DOES THAT SOUND?!? I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS NEWS!

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments