DISNEY CELEBRATES THE RELEASE OF CINDERELLA IN A ROYAL WAY...

15:00:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am just running off again, I know I am bad, but before I do I wanted to make it up to you by sharing with you all a Palace Footman, who has been out and about in London today, surprising a number of you lovelies with a glass slipper! 

To celebrate the release of ‘Cinderella’ on Disney Blu-ray TM and DVD, which is out today, Disney decided to make some commuters dream come true on this cold, rainy day, by placing a Palace Footman, at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich, with a glass slipper for them to try on. 

Have a look below to see dreams come true in the place in which some of the film was shot…





Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments