BECOME THE TRANSPORTER IN THIS NEW GAME LOVELIES...

21:37:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT TODAY! I know it has been a slow day today, but I promise I will be back and blogging more and more tomorrow lovelies! I have been in and out of my house all day lovelies but tomorrow I am staying in and with you lovelies!

To make up for today though lovelies, I will not be leaving here until you have had all of the great film news today, starting with this new game news, which has been inspired by ‘The Transporter: Refuelled’, as Gameloft have created a new racing game to go alongside the film. 

Experience all of Frank Martin’s stunts and thrills, as you play him in your very own Audi S4 that will travel around Monaco as of today lovelies! However do be quick as it will be over on the 6th September! 

Check out the trailer for the game here lovelies…



Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments