A LITTLE MORE #FILMFRIDAY RELEASE NEWS...

17:51:00

Hey Lovelies, 

There is so much release news today lovelies! I am currently working on the feature for the answers to the outdoor cinema question that I asked on the social media pages lovelies, which I will have up by tonight lovelies! 

But before I get on with that and finish it, I have this little bit of release news from 20th Century Fox, that will make fans of the Janoskians very happy, as they have announced that they will be releasing ‘Janoskian: Uuntold And Untrue’ digitally from the 28th August lovelies. 

Following the three brothers, Beau, Luke and Jai Brooks, plus their friends James and Daniel, the film shows footage from their concert at London’s Wembley Stadium, as well as mockumentary style footage from the boys, who have been hosting a number of pranks and funny videos on Youtube since 2011. 

To prepare you all for the release, I have a trailer to share with you all lovelies and I don’t think you will want to miss out on it…



Have a look out for this soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments