THIS WEEK'S #FILMFRIDAY TAG IS ALL ABOUT THE LAST THING I DID...

10:12:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you all? I am preparing for my birthday party tomorrow and I don’t think I am ready aha! Hopefully it will all get sorted quickly and I will be able to spend all day with you lovelies once it is all sorted. 

For now though please enjoy this new tag, which is all about the last time I did things, which I thought allowed you all into my personal life a bit more and would be a fun thing to see what I get up to aha! 

Enjoy lovelies…

Last Thing That Made You Cry?
Really weirdly I think it was Spaghetti Bolognaise, as it was cooked wrong aha! I cried over food and I have to say I was very tired and I still ate it aha! 


Last Time You Said You Loved Someone?
Last night to my best friend in a jokey way, as we are very silly like that, however I don’t say it that much to people, as I will be honest and admit that I don’t really like the word. 

Last Book You Read?
Honestly it was Grey! I wanted to see what everyone was talking about and I had read the others, so I was interested to see the new perspective. 

Last Show You Watched?
Spongebob Squarepants! And I laughed at it for a good ten minutes, due to one small joke. 


Last Person You Talked To?
My mum, as I live with her and she came to tell me she was going out, the boring stuff. 

Last Place You Were?
My house aha! 

Last Time You Kissed Someone?
Probably my mum on the cheek! You don’t need to know about the last time I kissed someone else aha! 

Last Time You Were Insulted?
Ermmm I am not sure! Probably last week when someone said something about my future and I got a bit insulted, but I have decided to just ignore it and prove them wrong. 

Last Sport You Played?
Pilates! I couldn’t handle a HIIT workout after yesterdays one, so I did a calming workout instead. 


Last Song You Sang?
‘Can’t Feel My Face’ by The Weeknd! I am obsessed with this song! 

Last Time You Hung Out With Anyone?
Last night at the pub quiz, as we all came together to be an epic team aha! 

And there you have it lovelies, these were the last things I did recently and I now tag you to answer it, because it is very fun and a great tag to get you thinking at times! 


I will be back next week with another one lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments