THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE HAS RELEASED A BRAND NEW TRAILER...

16:46:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I don’t really blog on the weekend, but I have been hearing and seeing so much from Comic Con, that I had to come online and tell you about all of the film and TV goodness that I have been enjoying, because it is all incredible! 

The first thing that I have to share with you is the brand new trailer, which is also the first look, for the Amazon Original series, ‘The Man In The High Castle’, which shows an alternative North America after WWII, as it shows what could have happened if the Nazis had won the war.

Take a look lovelies…



It went down really well at Comic Con and looks like it will be a hit lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments