THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2 CHARACTER'S ARE READY TO REBEL...

18:16:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Okay so I am off now I think for the night, because I am off out with the girls, but if I have anything else to tell you about then I surely will lovelies! It may just be a little late! 

I am so excited for the film I have to share some goodies from right now that I can hardly sit still! Honestly I think ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ is going to be an emotional one for me and the fact that we haven’t got long until it is out is so scary! 



However I am not as scared as President Snow should be, because the rebellion is about to happen and all of the characters are ready for it lovelies! They really are…




Photo Credit: Murray Close

What do you think of those sneaky stills I posted above as well? I love Effie’s fashion so much and Katniss looks amazing! Hurry up and come out, but then also don’t aha! I don’t want it to end! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments