THE AMAZING WIZARD OF PAWS REVIEW...

09:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am a huge animal lover and when I watch a film that features a key animal within it, I worry about what will happen to them in the end, which I think began when I first saw ‘Marley and Me’, a film I will never forgive. So when I sat down to review ‘The Amazing Wizard of Paws’, I was weary. 


Following a young boy and his companion, the film while lacking in anything new, is interesting and a soft feature that will hook all audiences in from any age to see the work and mischief in which the pair get into. The dog character makes up a lot of the mistakes in the piece and becomes the key component to watch throughout, as he has the most essential on screen action. 

As I said before the plot isn’t brand new, but the way in which it has been presented kind of is and it is a nice way of making audiences stay seated throughout, as they follow the characters. It would have been better with a bit more depth, but it works okay without. 

Therefore I am giving this lovable dog…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments