THANK YOU SO MUCH PROPERCORN...

13:44:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back from working out and with a little thank you to say to Propercorn, who sent me this incredible box gift set to try out all of their wonderful flavours, which I am obsessed with! 


I am currently planning something and I wanted to get Propercorn involved, as they do the best popcorn ever, which is the coconut and vanilla flavour lovelies, and they very kindly sent me the box full of all their flavours, which I was so grateful for. I will let you all know about that later in the year! 



Plus how cool is that box? I love it! My mum has already given me an idea that I can do with it once all the popcorn has gone, because I do not want to throw it away.

THANK YOU PROPERCORN! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments