THANK YOU DOVE FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS...

13:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Earlier on when I finished working out, I found a parcel waiting for me, and when I opened it, it was as if someone had told them that I would need some new deodorant, as it was a bundle of different sized Dove Soft Feel Deodorants in a gorgeous powder scent. 


For the past week I have started to use this and I have to say a huge thank you to Dove for it, because as a blogger on the go this week and with the sun being very strong and the heat being a little unbearable, it has been a must. And I pleased to say that this deodorant and its lovely smell really lasts. 


I know this may be a bit of a random post, but I just wanted to let all of you other bloggers or people on the move know that this is a great deodorant that really works. I sometimes get really strong smells of the powder which proves how much this works and it is a lovely smell that I could smell all day. 

Thank you so much Dove for making a great product and for the items in the post! They are brilliant and I am very grateful for the items! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments