TAKE A GLIMPSE INSIDE THE HUNGER GAMES: EXHIBITION HERE LOVELIES...

17:44:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Many of your saw and heard the exciting news about the brand new exhibition all about ‘The Hunger Games’ that has just opened in New York yesterday and if you were like me, you had a bit of a fangirl meltdown at the news! 

Which is why I was a bit of a donut and forgot to share these new images from the exhibition with you and they are very exciting lovelies, because they feature some of our favourite people in the world…

















Okay so I will admit they nearly didn’t go up again, because I was having another fangirl meltdown aha! I am desperate for this to come to the UK! Please Lionsgate! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments