SNOOPY ANNOUNCES A HUGE STAR WILL SING ON HIS FILM SOUNDTRACK...

17:54:00

Hey Lovelies, 

When I go to the cinema I always want to get lost in the world of the film, including its soundtrack! And it looks like Snoopy is preparing his audience for one hell of a soundtrack, as he has added the incredible Meghan Trainor to it! 


Singing a new song for the film, called ‘Better When I’m Dancin'’, the stars of the film have been speaking out about it lovelies, as Snoopy and Woodstock released this statement, “’/’’!’”/’/’!/’!’”  about it, as well as Peanuts own virtuoso Schroeder who added, “Please don’t touch my piano.”

Speaking about the song, Meghan Trainor commented: “I was thrilled to be offered the chance to see an early version of SNOOPY AND CHARLIE BROWN: THE PEANUTS MOVIE – and to then be inspired to write a song that captured the film’s spirit, energy and sense of joy. It was a pleasure to work with director Steve Martino to make sure the song did right by the incredible characters that the team is bringing to the big screen. I can't wait for everyone to hear the song!”

How cute is her character above lovelies? I want to be made into a Snoopy character! This should be a thing aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments