PSYCHOTIC ASYLUM REVIEW...

09:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back with another horror film review, which is not really how I saw me starting birthday week, but oh well! I do love a horror film aha! And I always watch one the night before my birthday for some weird reason! It is a tradition that has stuck. 


However I have to admit that I will not be watching ‘Psychotic Asylum’ tonight, as my time watching it the first time was not the best. As a viewer the other top and very unoriginal plot made it hard for me to concentrate and keep up with the way in which the film was going and what the characters were in fact doing. 

The acting within it never seemed to stick to the same path and that made it a boring piece at times, as the characters had no basic information or plot to each of them, other than seeing them being tortured, which wasn’t what any audience would be expecting. 

Although the idea in which the creators had tried to do was good and while it wasn’t original, it would have played out well with an easier script and a few more actors or background information provided for the characters. Without this it lost a lot of its charm. 

Therefore I am giving the film…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments