MY FAVOURITE THINGS IN JUNE...

09:41:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

It has come to my favourite month of the year! July is upon us and after a bit of a meltdown yesterday I have finally gathered all of the things in June that were my favourite, which I hope you all enjoy. 

There was so much that happened and a lot of it was made super special by all of the items below, that made the days, events, items, so special…

Film: May seem like a weird one considering it came out in July, or will be out this Friday should I say, but it has to be ‘Magic Mike XXL’. I experienced one of the funniest nights at the end of June with one of my best friends and the film was pretty incredible as well lovelies, as it made me really laugh at moments and brought back a lot of fun elements to the big screen. 


TV Show: It has to be the amazing ‘Orange is the New Black’ lovelies! I haven’t finished the series yet, because I don’t want it to end and I am trying to make it last longer, but it definitely came back with a bang lovelies. 




Book: Do any of you have that one author who can make you fall in love with a book straight away? Well that is what I am like with any book in which Matthew Quick creates and that is why I chose his new book ‘Love May Fail’ as my book of the month, because it is truly a thing of beauty. I have yet to finish it, but I am obsessed and I don’t want it to end. 


Song: After missing out on festival season this year, I decided to host my own with my iPod aha, so this month’s song of the month goes to the amazing Grow Old with Me by Tom Odell. It is the song, which I know is a little weird to say, that I would love at my wedding aha! 


Product: I am obsessed with my new blanket from H&M, which may be the weirdest thing I have ever said on here, but with the heat and over bearing weather in the UK at the moment, this has allowed me to stay covered at night, but not get to hot, which is why it is one of my favourites. 


Spontaneous Act: I randomly went to Brighton a few weekends ago and I loved it. I would love to live there and move near to the sea coast, because it is just fun and every time I go everything seems to be happening all at once, which I love. Plus everyone always seems really happy, which I love! 


And there you have it lovelies! I will definitely have a longer post at the end of July, as it is a very special month, as it is the time in which I started the blog and I celebrate my 20th birthday this month, so I am sure we will be having a big party lovelies! 

It will be party central very soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments