MEET THE STAFF AND LEARN WHAT NOT TO SAY AT CAMP FIREWOOD...

14:43:00

Hey Lovelies, 

There isn’t long to go before Camp Firewood opens again and we are all welcomed back into the arms of the people who run it, as they allow us to be ourselves! 



However the camp and Netflix have drawn the lines at some of the things in which campers say to one another and have released a few tips to help us all this time around at camp…

• You Taste Like A Burger. I Don't Like You Anymore.
• I Want You Inside Me.
• Good To See You. You're Sent From My Iphone
• I Don't Care That You're Bowlegged, And I Don't Care That You're Bilingual. 
• I'm Gonna Go Fondle My Sweaters.

The camp would also like to introduce everyone to those who work there lovelies, before we all attend to help us meet those who are going to help us along the way to learn new skills and information…



I will see you all at camp on the 31st July lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments