IT'S #FILMFRIDAY AND THIS WEEKS FILM WORKS FEATURES...OHH DEER...

10:09:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Every week I always want to celebrate the great people or companies that have influenced the way I have blogged or my love of film and so this week I have to thank the amazing website Ohh Deer, who make some amazing items! 


For me the first thing that I noticed when I went on their site, after discovering them through Twitter, was the quirky style that made it such a standalone shop. It wasn’t like anything I had seen before and it reminded me of the fun small boutiques that you find in a random place, but fall in love with instantly. 

There is something for everyone on their site and they make sure that the people who are hard to buy for are covered as well, as they have made items that will make you want to own them and give them away to people. From bowls to cards, there is nothing that they haven’t got covered and it is brilliant. 

I am in love with most of the website, but for me the highlight has to be the Ron Swanson pin from ‘Parks and Rec’ which I don’t think I will ever get over. When you watch the show and fall in love with Ron, which I don’t know anyone who watches it who hasn’t, you just know that this pin means everything and the fact that has been made is just genius. 

However if film and TV items are not what you are looking for, then there is a piece for each room of the house. On their site there is a number of candles in marmalade jars and they remind me of the cool outdoor cinemas that summer is all about, however you can use them for other elements, but I just have this fault when I see them lovelies. 

There is also some really cool and quirky bowls that would be ideal to feel up with popcorn and sweets lovelies, or to fill with those sweet summer treats and the wrapping paper on the site is also an amazing addition to any gift. 

Honestly Ohh Deer is just one of those special sites that is unique and special for its own reasons and ones that will not be beat for a long time to come. There is nothing quite like it and I have to say that I think it will continue to grow and become a great place for everyone to buy gifts or special items for their loved ones. 


It is one of the best sites around and I wanted to feature them as this week’s film works, because they have made me truly smile when I see all of the film and TV items in which they have on the site, as they have a special unique touch to them, that makes you think that you are only one of a select few who may have in fact seen or brought that item. 

There pieces are always in fact guaranteed to make you smile lovelies, which is nice to find in the shopping world and I will admit that I have had moments of pure fangirl breakdowns when looking through their site, picking pieces out for everyone in my home. 

You can find more out about them here lovelies: http://ohhdeer.com/ or go on a made shopping spree aha! I am in fact going to be doing just that in 0.5 seconds, so I will see you all next week for more film works aha! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments