UPDATED POST! IT IS TIME TO UNITE WITH KATNISS AND ENJOY THIS NEW MOCKINGJAY PART 2 TEASER...

18:47:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I think this is going to be my last post of the night, but I have honestly left the best until last! I can’t contain myself when I think about this film and the new items that are getting released for it all the time at the moment, are making me so excited, but also a little sad, because this is the last time we will get all of this film goodness! UPDATED POSTER...



I feel like Katniss and everyone involved in the film, ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’, definitely know we are going out with a bang in November and the film is getting more and more exciting lovelies as it gets closer. 

Because we are getting new trailers such as this one that was released today…




And all of us are getting ready to Unite! Come on Katniss! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments