IT IS #FILMFRIDAY AND THIS WEEKS FILM WORKS FEATURES...THINK JAM...

08:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Today’s film works post features a company that I have a lot of faith and love for, because they have always been able to help me and I will continue to be thankful for, because they were the first company to help me as a blogger and that is Think Jam! 



From the moment I began blogging and taking the site very serious, I was given the chance to see the way in which the film world worked thanks to this company and they allowed em to have a number of opportunities and they still do within the film world. I experienced one of my first press screenings because of this company and it was for the Leonardo DiCaprio version of ‘The Great Gatsby’, which was amazing. 

Since then I have worked with a number of companies, but I will always be grateful for Think Jam for taking a chance on me and probably my very annoying ways at the beginning of my blogging and the way in which they made sure that any opportunity that came about or that I could be involved in that I was lovely. 

They have allowed me to be able to share some amazing moments with you and to meet some amazing people that I would never had met and made friends with (Cookie N Screen I am talking about you!) and they have always been so helpful when I ask the most ridiculous questions and requests that become a bit over the top at moments aha! 

This company are also the company that allowed me to live my dream and help the fandom that I am so proud to be a part of which is the ‘Hunger Games’ community by hosting the tweet along for the films last year, that made me able to meet all of you lovelies who are obsessed with the films as much as I. 

For me though the amazing thing about Think Jam is that they are always around and always willing to help me so much. I will always be thankful to the lovely lady who I hope remembers who she is, because I wasn’t sure if she would allow me to feature her name on the blog and didn’t want to upset her, but wanted to thank, because she was so helpful the first time we got chatting and although the blog was really rubbish back then and I mean it lovelies, this lovely person took a chance and let me blog about the films in which they were working on. 



Without her in some aspects I would not have had the chance to do the things I have and I would probably be a little bit slower at knowing the film news in which I share with you lovelies, because the whole team at Think Jam, are always notifying me when something has happened that will get me fangirlling and getting excited to the point that I want and have to share it with all of you because it is so good. 

I will always be thankful for their work and the way in which the team are always so helpful, which I know I have said a lot, but I actually don’t think I can say enough, because they are genuinely one of the best companies I have ever worked with and I will continue to work with them until they get annoyed with me and kick me away aha, because I love the way in which they work with me when I am having a fangirl moment and never laugh at me for it. 

Therefore I want to end this post by saying a huge THANK YOU to Think Jam and I hope that we can both work together for a long time, because you are brilliant! 


I will be back with more next week lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments