#FILMFRIDAY! THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS FOR LOVE & MERCY...

10:21:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

How are you all? Well? Good! I am glad to hear it lovelies! I have had a bit of a busy morning so far and the blog posts will not be slowing down any time soon, as I have a lot to share with you! Including something that made me smile this morning. 

Because yesterday I said that all films should have a very fun countdown, after witnessing the new one for the film ‘The Walk’, which I think many of you enjoyed, and now the film ‘Love & Mercy’ has also created one to prepare us all! 

Take a look lovelies…



And it soon it will be doing another countdown as it prepares to be released on DVD and Blu-ray from the 4th January! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments