EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS...

17:13:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you this afternoon? I am not feeling too great at the moment, which I have no idea why and am hoping that it will pass soon, because I am looking forward to celebrate my birthday and a lot of amazing moments this week with all of you! Damn you illness! 

I have made a vow though that I will not stop blogging and with even more release news, straight from Arrow Films, I have to share this news with all of you lovelies! 

Because from the 20th July, the company will be releasing on Blu-ray for the first time ever, ‘Cemetery Without Crosses’, the great western film that helped to launch a number of actors careers lovelies. 


And like all great Arrow Films releases, the film will also come with a ton on special features including featurettes, interviews, a new report on the making of the film, the films trailer, new artwork and a collector’s booklet. 

So have a look out for it very soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments