CHRIS TUCKER IS BACK ON NETFLIX IN A NEW STAND UP VIDEO...

18:17:00

Hey Lovelies,

I think this may be my last post of the day and I am so sorry for how slow today has been. It has been a bit of a weird day and I have had to make sure that my dad was okay before his flight to Italy, that I haven’t done much today, but don’t worry I will be back tomorrow with more news! 

Right now though, let’s celebrate this huge news from Netflix, as they have announced that funny man Chris Tucker will be taking to the streaming service in a brand new stand up video called ‘Chris Tucker Live’ on the 10th July lovelies! 



In this one off special, the comedian will return to the big stage and share everything with the audience, as he looks back at his childhood and the fame he has since achieved. As well as doing a whole load of impersonations and physical acts, that he is famous for. 

While there is not long to go before the show is on the service lovelies, I have a brand new trailer for you all to watch and enjoy while we wait…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments