MONDAY RELEASE NEWS...

23:55:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Okay so I am off to write up my review for ‘Magic Mike XXL’, which I will hopefully get to share with you as soon as possible, but before I go I have to end on a huge note! Oh yes I do! And that means it is release news time! 

Today’s piece comes from Second Sight, who have announced that they will be releasing ‘Mississippi Burning’ on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK on the 14th September lovelies! 

Starring Gene Hackman, Willem Dafoe and France McDormand, the film has been restored and tons of special features have been added, to allow audiences to see the most of the film based on one of the biggest and most famous race-related murder cases ever. 

Look out for it soon lovelies! 

Blog Tomorrow, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments