TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

15:51:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I may or may not be able to leave university early, so I thought in case I am allowed I would leave you all with some huge news! The release news! One piece is cinematic and the other is home, so there is a lot of choices lovelies! 

Let’s start with the home release, as Warner Bros have announced that they will be releasing ‘Jupiter Ascending’, digitally from the 15th June and on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD from the 29th June! 
Have a look out for it very soon lovelies! 

The next release is from Soda Pictures and it is a cinematic one lovelies, as the film festival favourite ‘The Goob’, a directorial debut from Guy Myhill will be out in cinemas from the 29th May lovelies.



And I have the first trailer here for you to enjoy...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments