THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WATCH TWD! THE ZOMBIES TAKE OVER LONDON...

12:06:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Last night I told myself that I would not get any nightmares and decided to start watching ‘The Walking Dead’ again, which I am now hooked on! However I am pausing it tonight to watch ‘Pacific Rim’, even though I should get an early night before my exam aha! 

What I wasn’t expecting though lovelies, was to see that by watching the show again my worst fear would happen, as the Zombies were let lose in London yesterday! As part of the new theatre show ‘The Generation of Z’, the 20 zombies broke out and took over a number of famous locations, such as the London Eye to enjoy the sights and to scare members of the public. 

And if the public were willing to take a Zelfie (Love this!) they were provided with free tickets for the show that night! They were probably nicer to them if they recognised them aha! 

Here are a few pictures from the day lovelies…



I think I will stick to the TV show aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments