PARK CIRCUS TO WORK WITH WOODFALL FILMS...

14:21:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am currently at university, however I am hoping this will be a quick session as I don’t have much to do and I have already completed one job. So while I wait for my lecturer to call me for our meeting I thought I would come and spend some time with you lovelies. 

As Park Circus have just announced that they will be working with Woodfall Films to represent their classic cinematic pieces when they return to cinemas around the world. The company began in the 50s and made a huge impact on cinema with films such as ‘The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner’, ‘Saturday Night and Sunday Morning’, ‘The Entertainer’, ‘A Taste of Honey’ and ‘Tom Jones’  which will now be reworked with Park Circus.

It was the company behind the “Kitchen Sink” period within the film industry and this legacy will now be able to impact future cinema goer’s lovelies, so it will be a brilliant partnership lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments