NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING THE INTERN...

14:21:00

Hey Lovelies,

After that exam this morning I am so tired! But I am soldiering on an celebrating the very near end aha! I can finally watch films, TV shows and read books again! WHOOP!

But before I go on a made binge-watch I wanted to share with you all a load of new film pieces, starting with this new film starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, called ‘The Intern’!



Following a 70-year-old widow, the film sees him struggle to come to terms with retirement, and so he decides to get back into the swing of things, by becoming an intern at a new fashion site owned and ran by Jules Ostin.

Take a look at the teaser trailer now lovelies…


The film will be out on the 2nd October lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments