MUBI WILL PREMIERE THE SECOND GAME THIS WEEK...

19:10:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I think this may be my last post of the night, but have no fear because I will be back tomorrow with all of the #FilmFriday goodness that is perfection, because the film world explodes on a Friday! 

So to lead us into the start of the long weekend I thought I would share with you a new film that will be premiering on the MUBI streaming service. ‘The Second Game’, directed by Corneliu Porumboiu, who is currently premiering his other film at Cannes Film Festival this week, is his most personal piece as it features a director and his dad watching a football match from 1988, that his dad was the referee in and the way in which they react to each moment.  


The film also explores the country’s history and the bond between father of son, so if you would like to catch it lovelies click here: http://mubi.com

I will be back bright and early tomorrow lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments