MOONDIAL REVIEW...

11:24:00

Hey Lovelies, 

As a 19 year old it wasn’t long ago that I was watching a lot of kids TV shows and in some cases I still do when my niece and nephew come round to my house, as they take over my TV with their shows. However I can’t say I remember the show ‘Moondial’, even though I know my brothers will, so I was looking forward to watching what they did. 


Following a young girl called Minty, the show presents her as she is moving in with her aunt after the tragedy that rocks her family forces them from her. However upon her arrival Minty learns that at night her new home has a secret, and she finds herself transported back in time where she works to save the children in the past from the devil himself. 

While the show is a lot darker to that of now, it is definitely an original TV piece for children that I would suggest would be good for those of an older age. It has moments that some younger audiences may not be prepared for and the fact in which it follows the devil make it a little bit hard to follow at times, as the characters go on a search for them. 

There are a lot of mixed matched signs in the show as well, but it does well in drawing an audience in up until the end of the show and the beginning of the next. However as an audience older than intended to watch it, it is hard to not spend the time watching it guessing what is coming next. 

Therefore I am giving ‘Moondial’…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments