MERCENARY ABSOLUTION REVIEW...

11:19:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Every time I watch a film like this I always want to find out more about them, because for me ‘Mercenary Absolution’ was not a gripping film as many would have expected it to be. As a film that had so much going for it, especially if you are a fan of this genre, but it really doesn’t. 

For me this film was just like any other and the plot wasn’t anything different to what you would be expecting, which was so sad. And therefore I actually gave up watching it because I didn’t want to keep watching the film when I could kind of guess where it was leading to. 

Therefore I am giving the film…


1 Star

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments