LUCKY VOICE AND PITCH PERFECT 2 PAIR UP FOR KARAOKE NIGHT...

19:55:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Sorry for the delay in posts today, I have been out with my family and then had to revise and workout and I still revising, but at the moment I thought I would take a couple of minutes away from it and blog to you lovelies, because I feel like I have let you all down. 

Honestly I cannot wait to get this over with and start to get my life back aha. Starting with a party, that Lucky Voice and ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ may have just organised, as the karaoke bar and film are pairing up to bring together the ultimate ‘Pitch Perfect Package’, which will allow singers from all over to sing the songs featured in the film. 


Held in their Soho, Islington and Brighton bars, the special package will be opening the same night as the film, the 15th May, and will be continuing for two weeks! And those who bring their tickets along with them will be able to get a free cocktail, to help keep you hydrated and prepared to sing.

The package features songs by Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Anna Kendrick, Miley Cyrus and many more, so if this sounds like your kind of fun lovelies (It is mine! You have to love karaoke!) then grab your friends, and book a booth here: https://www.luckyvoice.com/bars/book  to have a private party without anyone starring at you aha! 

Why is my best friend going away aha?!? I would have loved to do this, anyone want me on their team? (You won’t! I can’t sing aha!)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments