IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! AND THIS WEEKS FILM WORKS FEATURES...THE O2 ARENA...

12:23:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Throughout my time as a blogger I have made sure that when I am attending a concert or going to a special event to share it with you lovelies. Not to brag or to make a big song and dance about it, but to allow you to share in the excitement  and to tell me your memories and feelings about the event if you have been as well as me. And this is why I have to thank the O2 arena for allowing me to attend some great events in the past couple of years that have been life changing. 



As an O2 customer, I am able to get the benefits of priority and over the years this has been used to get me free chocolate at Hotel Chocolat, enter competitions and to get tickets to events earlier than expected. I have never had a bad experience with them, even though I have sat for five hours before trying to get tickets but that wasn’t their fault that was the amount of people sitting in the waiting rooms waiting to get their hands on Beyonce tickets. It also probably didn’t help that I had so many windows open trying to get tickets aha! I did and it was amazing. 

The O2 arena has been a place where I have laughed at comedians, danced and sang with some of my musical heroes, had a number of delicious meals, sat in the cold queues and even sang there myself when I was younger. That was actually the first time I ever went to the building. I never attended it when it was the dome, but in fact when I was asked along with my school choir to go along and sing as part of the Young Voices UK school choir team, to help them break a record and celebrate the singing communities in schools. 



I was amazed upon entering the building just how big it is. You could get lost so easily and if I worked there I can guarantee that I would be getting lost a lot of the time. 

The arena has been a place for me though where I have gained a number of memories. Over the past couple of years I have seen Beyonce, Katy Perry, The Black Keys, The Maccabees, Paloma Faith, Lee Evans and loads more. And each event just gets better and better. As a customer I can get into the O2 priority areas within the arena and whenever I have ever gone into one of them I have always been greeted by the kindest people and they always ask if you would are having a good time or if there is anything they can do to make it better.


Hey Beyonce!
It isn’t just the concerts that I love though. I actually love the environment, especially during the summer. I often tell my friends and family that if I lived near it I would go there at least once a week to eat out, even though I don’t really have the money to aha, because whenever I have enjoyed a meal there I have had the best service and they are able to provide the yummiest food in the quickest amount of time ever. I have a funny story about this actually, as once when I went with my friend Dee, we decided to eat at the Frankie and Benny’s restaurant within the arena and after she had finished her meal, she had enjoyed it so much she ate most of the food on my plate too aha! 

As well, this was also with Dee, but when I went last time to see Lee Evans, the pair of us found ourselves laughing, as I had asked for tap water at Chiquitos but instead got a mug of hot water! It may not sound funny but at the time it had not only us but the staff laughing to. And that is what most of the O2 is like. Just a fun chilled out environment that I love. 

It may not have a lot in it but the people and the experiences in which I have had there will stay with me forever! I will never get bored of it! 


In fact I am going there tomorrow to see S Club 7! At 19 I am finally going to an S Club Party! WHOOP WHOOP! I will fill you all in on Sunday aha! 

Blog Soon,
 Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments