IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! AND HERE IS THE PERSONAL TAG TO CELEBRATE...

10:11:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I wanted to give you all a bit more of a personal tag this week, as I am trying to make the blog a lot more personal this year and so more and more of the tags are going to be personal based questions lovelies, which I hope you like. 

Today’s tag features nine what questions that ask a few intimate questions that are a bit of fun but will let you into my world a little bit more! And I decided to make this weeks one and probably all the others from now on to, a bit more comical! Enjoy lovelies…


1. What Is Your Mother’s Name? 
My mum is called Jane! My parents are called Jane and John, which a friend pointed out, is the names given to dead bodies! Not very nice is it aha! 


2. What Did You Do Last Weekend? 
I spent the day with my mum shopping, as we wanted to go to a centre that we hadn’t been to in a while. We spent to long there that is for sure aha! 


3. What Is The Most Important Part Of Your Life? 
Sounds cheesy but my family! Especially my mum and dad, as they keep me on my toes and give me a lot of help and support. 


4. What Would You Rather Be Doing? 
Dancing! I have this feeling to just go out and dance! Someone come and pick me up and take me out please aha! 


5. What Did You Last Cry Over? 
I think it was a film! I am not sure but I swear it was! If not then I am not sure. 


6. What Makes You Feel Better When You Are Upset? 
Getting into bed, snuggling under my duvet, with a good book, film or TV show and just relaxing! Or doing the complete opposite and working out or going out into the sunshine. 


7. What’s The Most Important Thing You Look for in a Partner? 
I have two things! The first is that they are equal to me and that we support each other throughout everything. I want an equal figure by my side! The other is a sense of humour! I love a man with a cheeky sense of humour. Chris Pratt in all honesty aha!


8. What Are You Worried About? 
Right now university exams and essays and the blog! I worry about how I will do and what I can bring to the blog that is new and fun for you lovelies! 


9. What Did You Have For Breakfast? 
I had Weetabix minis! I am obsessed with them, nom, nom, nom! 



And there we have it lovelies! I hoped you liked it! I weirdly hate odd numbers, so I feel like this was an achievement for me aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments