INTRODUCING DOVE'S NEW SOFT FEEL PRODUCT...

00:00:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Earlier today many of you will have noticed that I disappeared from the blog for a little while and that was because I was invited to have a little treat on my hands, arms and nose to celebrate the latest product to join the incredible Dove range. 




As a huge fan of the company and their deodorants and hand creams, as their scents aren’t too heavy on my asthma, I was really grateful to get to see what the company had been working so hard on and honestly it is great lovelies! 

The new scent, which was created with perfume experts Givaudan, provides women with a soft baby powder like smell that has an added floral tone to it that is perfect for every woman to use and experience. Plus it has a moisturising cream built into it, meaning the horrible aftermaths of shaving our armpits are forgotten. When I entered the room I was instantly hit with the unfamiliar but very pleasant smell that I instantly wanted to know all about. 

Decorated in baby pink to reflect the new colour of the product, the room had a sweet girly atmosphere to it that instantly put you as a person at ease, as my mum and I entered the Dorchester penthouse suite that was just stunning. 

After testing out and trying to see if we could name a number of smells, we were lead into a room in which two very lovely ladies were on hand with a number of Dove products to give us a hand and arm massage that was perfect after spending the night before typing away on the blog and Uni essay.

Once I was completely relaxed I spoke to the Dove and Givaudan experts about the product, and sadly the team broke to me that the perfume bottle would not be available on the market. I wish it was because it would be one of my daily pieces if so. The team have worked hard though to make the perfect scent for their customers and you won’t be disappointed. 


After searching around the room and taking all the images I needed, I decided to take upon the chance of walking on the penthouse’s balcony, as I probably wouldn’t get the chance to do so again, and it was stunning! There was a fountain on the balcony! A fountain! And it was beautiful! I could imagine walking out there at night time and overlooking all of the lights and scenery, surrounding the hotel, as you could see a number of iconic buildings while standing on it. 

Upon entering the room again I was introduced to more of the lovely Dove team, before deciding to leave the powder pink beautiful room, even though I wanted to stay in it forever, to take my mum on a evening out in London. 

It was the first time I had taken her to a blogging event and I think as a huge fan of Dove, she was super happy with what she saw and to get the chance to meet the team who have made some of her favourite beauty products. Therefore I want to thank Dove and Golin PR for allowing me to come along! My hands feel incredible and I can’t wait to get my hands on the product, which has been added to my shopping list this week already aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments