FREEDOM HAS BEEN GRANTED AND MACBETH HAS BEEN GIVEN A RELEASE DATE...

16:51:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I am sitting back and if I drunk I would have a big glass of Amaretto in my hand, because I have FINISHED UNI!!! WHOOP WHOOP! As of today I am all yours! I am going to be here every day all day, blogging and writing until you all tell me to go away and stop writing because I am such an annoying human being aha! 

And so to begin this new freedom that has come a day early, as I was meant to be finishing tomorrow, but someone up there liked me, I have some news for all of you fans of ‘Macbeth’ (ME!) to share with you. 


With its upcoming world premiere being held on the 23rd May at Cannes Film Festival, Studiocanal have announced today that the film will be out for everyone to see and enjoy from the 2nd October lovelies! Just in time for award season! WIN! 

Michael Fassbender and freedom! I could get use to this! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments