#FILMFRIDAY! THE STARS OF PAPER TOWNS TAKE YOU BEHIND THE SCENES...

16:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Blogging is underway again and I am ready to do this! I am pumped! I am going mad and I am just happy to be posting! I find the blog a place to escape to and it has changed my life a lot! But when I am not posting on here or watching a ton of films, I do like to escape and read a book. There is nothing like the feeling of finishing book. 

Which is one of the reasons I am excited to see how they have created ‘Paper Towns’ for the big screen, because I found the book to be brilliant. And from the looks of the two stars in this video, that was taken during a photoshoot; they look ready to share their piece with the world! 

Take a look lovelies…



Who else is ready for to see this film? What bits from the book do you want to see? Let me know below lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments