#FILMFRIDAY! CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS CREATES THE MINION COLLECTION...

11:55:00

Hey Lovelies,

When I am not obsessing other films and many other moments that take over my life and excitement levels, I am obsessing over clothes! While I still can’t style myself I have a deep appreciation for them and will go mad in a shop for a funny slogan t-shirt! Or any quirky item!

So when I heard that the students at Central Saint Martins had created a Spring/Summer 2015 collection called “Season of Minions” I nearly jumped up and down with happiness!


This fashion event saw 130 students create a number of garments and accessories to work alongside the film’s release, before 10 overall finalists were chosen to have their work placed on show for an audience.

And you have to have a look at this video lovelies to see how cool they all were…


Can we buy these? I am being serious I need these clothes in my life!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments