#FILMFRIDAY! AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO ARE ENCOURAGING US TO BINGE-WATCH...

12:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am here with the new Friday weekly slot of Amazon Instant Video news! Oh yes! And today we are starting with a bit of binge-watching encouragement! I know I don’t need encouragement but I am excited to hear about these shows! 

After releasing a number of new shows and a number of original ones, you lovelies can spend all weekend watch shows such as 'Extant', ‘Bosch’, ‘Transparent’, ‘Black Sails’ and a whole host more, so go and have a little look lovelies at the great selection! 

I recently started watching ‘Black Sails’ and I would suggest not watching it with a parent aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments