EVEN MORE #FILMFRIDAY RELEASE NEWS…

16:45:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back! I just did the longest workout I have ever done in my life and I am so shocked and impressed with myself! It has given me a new lease of life, my brain is raring to go and I am ready to tell you some more release news! 

From Arrow Films, the company have announced they will be releasing the classic Walerian Borowczyk film ‘The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Miss Osbourne’ on Blu-ray and DVD from the 18th May lovelies! 


This will be the first time the film has been on a disc, as it was only released on VHS before this, and with many people claiming that it is the best film the director ever made, it will not want to be missed when it comes out in a restored format, in both English and French. 

And as always the company have packed the new release with a ton of special features, as this version will include an introduction from critic Michael Brooke, commentary, interviews, a short film, a video essay, featurettes, a collectors booklet and a new piece of artwork for the cover. 

So do not miss this lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments