DIXON OF DOCK GREEN COLLECTION THREE REVIEW...

10:43:00

Hey Lovelies,

Now I love TV shows and I have a fond love for the old ones that my mum watches at times, so when I told her I had to review ‘Dixon of Dock Green’, she was super happy, because it meant she could relive all of her favourite moments. 


While the star of the show may be an icon, as a modern viewer I was unable to get hooked into the series like my mum was. I found the plot holes easier to guess and that is due to the way in which the old classic didn’t hide any of the important facts that would have been harder to have guessed when it was first aired. 

If it is trying to attract a new audience it will probably fail to do so, but it will still be able to make those who watched it originally fall in love with the show again! 

Therefore I am giving ‘Dixon of Dock Green’…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments