DISCOPATH REVIEW...

11:22:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I wasn’t sure what I was expecting when I started watching the film ‘Discopath’, as the synopsis had left me a little confused and I have to say that throughout watching the film didn’t get any less confusing. 

In a disco filled world, a murder takes place and the madness begins along with the surrounding psychedelic world of the 70s. As a viewer you will be left baffled by the world in which you end up in and you mind will warp trying to get to the feel of this film and I can’t work out if this makes it incredible or a completely baffling moment that you will not be able to get around. 

Right up until the end the film hooks you in because of this and with this you find the thing you are looking for as a viewer, which is something new, however you never seem to get what you are seeking. The actors are incredibly talented at not giving anything away and I felt that throughout this gave the film a platform because it meant that you had to keep watching to see how it was going to end up. 

Overall if you would like to watch a film that is going to mess with your mind a lot but makes sure that you keep watching right up until the end, then this is it for you lovelies. I still can’t think straight when I think about this film, and I don’t think I ever will, no matter how many times I watch it. 

Therefore I am giving this film its own disco with this…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments