ANOTHER NEW FILM! WELCOME SICARIO...

17:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

This afternoon I have another new film to share with all of you and this one comes all the way from Cannes Film Festival, which is currently underway! And I am so jealous of everyone there! 

However I am not going to let it get to me and I will prove this by bringing the festival home, as Lionsgate have released the first set of images from their upcoming film ‘Sicario’. 


 In Mexico the word ‘Sicario’ means hitman, and on a lawless border between there and the USA, an FBI agent is trying to prevent the drugs scandal that is taking over the country along with her team and an enigmatic consultant. However along the way she begins to question everything she believes in order to survive. 

The film is out in September lovelies, and I have a little sneak peek for you to enjoy…




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments