#AMAZONTHURSDAY! OUTLANDER AND DJANGO UNCHAINED ARE RELATED...

23:20:00

Hey Lovelies,

I am someone who is always found halfway through a film looking up where I have seen an actor or actress before, or at the end. However I am terrible in looking up how a film may be linked to another, when I really should be better at it!

And thankfully Amazon Instant Video are helping me with this as they have linked one of my favourite shows and one of the films in which I thought was epic when I watched it, in a way in which I would not expect.

Somehow the service has managed to find a way in which ‘Outlander’ and ‘Django Unchained’ is related, so take a look lovelies…


Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments