#AMAZONTHURSDAY! JAMIE IS BACK IN OUTLANDER ON SUNDAY...

23:48:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Okay so after last week’s very epic and very brilliant episode of ‘Outlander’ I cannot wait to see what the next two episodes have in store for us, and have already started guessing with my friend Issy about the twists in which we are going to be left with. 

However I should probably stop because there looks set to be a complete change of direction in Sunday’s new episode, as the show sees Jamie’s execution day arrive, which Claire and the Highlanders plan to interrupt and hopefully save him. However when he gets a visit from Black Jack, there plan could be ruined. 

To make me and you lovelies even more excited for it, they have given me these images to share and oh my, just look…








Come on Sunday! Hurry Up! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments