THIS WEEKS #FILMFRIDAY FILM WORKS STARRING…LAURA SLIVA…

15:17:00

Hey Lovelies,

As many of you know I am a huge fan of posters and images, and my room is covered in them from top to bottom. However there are some images that hold a very special place in my heart, because they have something special to them. Including one that my friends got my from the site Etsy, which features Edward Scissorhands.

Since that moment I have been addicted to the site and am often on there to see all of the different handmade film items that film fans like myself have made to show their passion. This is why I am so happy to share with all of you this film works post on artist Laura Sliva, who creates a number of different prints with all different designs.

When I stumbled upon her website and designs I found a handful that I automatically want to place in my room, as she reflected key quotes and ideas within her work that I also adore and love. She seems to know what is important for the shopper and works to create items that meet their needs.

Her work stands out from the rest and the designs don’t just work with films, but with seasons and times of the years, that people will be looking for something a little extra special to provide someone with to make their lives a little brighter.

The designs are cheap and fun and you will have a basket full before you leave the site, because I always find that they are hard to resist and have a special place in your hearts that you will not be able to let go of. You will be looking at one item for a second before your eyes catch another design that you want to search and explore, before moving on again to another design.

It is eye catching and will grab you in like a hand reaching out of your screen making you look at the items. I wanted to share them with you because of this reason. There are so many amazing creators and people on Etsy, who are making items that should be sold so much more and I felt like this when I looked at Laura’s work, as she made prints that reflected her passion instead of the mass produced items that some stores create.

They are fresh and individual that causes them to be a stand out piece that is a one in a kind find on Etsy and the Etsy world. And deserve to have their moment in the spot light as they are perfect.

If you want to see what I mean lovelies then you can click here: http://www.laurasliva.com/  or the Etsy site here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeMoxieStudio?ref=em to see all of the designs and to possibly find your own piece to add to your collection, as there definitely will be one design that will stand out to you.

It is one of my favourite stores and that is why I had to share it with you all lovelies, so I hope you all enjoy it and let me know which designs stand out for you!

I will be back next week with another film works post lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments