THE GRANDMASTER REVIEW...

19:34:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Today has been a hectic day of film watching and while I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about ‘The Grandmaster’, but after watching it I have to say it didn’t do much to impress me as an audience member. 


While the casting is fantastic and the action is off the charts, as the choreographer is amazing, the plot was hard to follow and seemed to be trying too hard to give off a technical vibe that not all audience would enjoy seeing. It could have taken a very skilful place, but it’s trying to hard plot made it lack and become a little bit mopey. 

As said above the main reason to watch this film is the action, as it is such a beautiful piece to watch in the film. I felt like this was the only reason I was still watching it by the end of the film, as it drew me in, in places that the plot was lacking. 

Therefore I would suggest that if you are a fan of high class choreography then this is a must for you, however don’t look to it if you want a technical plot. It has a charm about it, but it is soon lost. 

This is getting a grand…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments