CATCH THE MAGICAL INTERSTELLAR LIVE EVENT HERE...

19:55:00

 Hey Lovelies, 

The film 'Interstellar' had its home entertainment release on Monday and to mark it the cast and crew of the film joined for an incredible night at the Royal Albert Hall in London, called 'Interstellar Live'. 

With a live Q&A in which the public were able to ask the creators of the film all of the budding questions, were later treated to a screening of the film that had a live score throughout performed by Hans Zimmer and his orchestra! 

And to make sure that no one misses out on the event, here is some footage from the event that will be sure to warm you up on this very windy evening...



I wish I was there! I really wish I was there! I want to be there!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments