SAN ANDREAS TAKES ON INSTAGRAM IN THIS NEW VIDEO...

18:38:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back! Back again! Tell a friend! I have been doing a few odd jobs around the house and then it was dinner and workout time, so I have only just got chance to sit down, but I am ready and raring to go! 

‘Breaking Bad’ is on and while it is action packed for me, I have a new Instagram video from ‘San Andreas’ for all of you action fans to also get your fix! It is only 15 seconds long but it is really good…




(Sorry it isn't central! My blog will not move it *Sad Face*)


Who is watching the BRIT Awards tonight? I am super excited for them as a lot of my musical favourites are nominated and I hope that they win! They all deserve it! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments