THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS...

18:57:00

Hello Lovelies, 

I am back from uni now and I realise that the post said I was going but I wrote it before I went, although I didn't have time to post it, so I have only just got round to completing it now! So don't worry I am home from uni and about to tell you all some exciting release news! 

Both Arrow Films and Studiocanal have announced releases today and I am super happy about them, because one of them was the film I saw at London Film Festival and it was amazing! 

Let's start with Arrow Films, who have announced that they will be releasing 'The Voices' in cinemas from the 20th March 2015! Starring Ryan Reynolds and Gemma Arterton, the film is directed by Marjane Satrapi and has been a huge hit at both Sundance's this year. 


Reynolds plays Jerry, a worker at a bathtub factory who talks to his pets, even though he is hoping to change that. After accidentally killing a young woman, he has to work to cover up his tracks, but his love for a young woman called Lisa and working with his psychiatrist can't help him and he is soon caught up in a violent new world. 

The next release from Studiocanal who have announced that one of the films of the year ''71' will be out on the 9th March on DVD, Blu-ray and VOD! There will also be a very limited edition Blu-ray steelbook available at The Hut lovelies. 


It was a film that really left an impression on me this year lovelies and I would suggest you all give it a watch, as it gave me the same feeling that I got when I watched 'Drive' and that was a huge hit! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments