NEW TRAILER AND POSTER FOR THE SECOND BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL...

11:54:00

Hello Lovelies, 

How are we all on this cloudy Wednesday? I hope you are all well and ready to start the day because I am ready to start the day! So sit back, relax and enjoy the film goodness I am about to share with you, because this first post is awesome if I do say so myself! 

Now while many of us are getting use to the cold mornings there is a group of people who are enjoying the sunshine, and so they should because they are all legends. 

In the latest trailer for 'The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' the gang returns to celebrate the wedding of the year and it looks like a lot of fun. Especially if this group of people are involved! 


Take a look...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments