MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! PASS IT ON...

19:40:00

Hello Lovelies, 


Earlier today I realised that while I have sent my Christmas cards to everyone I know, I haven't sent one to some of the most important people out there, which is you lovelies! 

So thanks to 'Get Santa', I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And don't forget to pass this along aha! I will be doing another Christmas post next week lovelies :)



I will be on the blog during the holidays but I am taking the big days off to spend with my family and friends, so have a look out for posts still :) 

I am off now though until tomorrow to work out and get ready for 'The Fall' finale, which I will be live tweeting throughout on Twitter if you want to come and join me in watching it! 

Blog Tomorrow, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments